high in protein
, and easy to make. Protein is not only essential for building lean muscle, but it is great for craving control as foods high in protein help keep you feeling full longer. These muffin tops can help satisfy your sweet tooth while delivering all the great benefits of a high protein snack.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Fat-free Greek yogurt
- 3 tbs pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (+pinch of salt)
- (1/3 cup) stevia (natural sweetener)
BONUS: 60 grams of sugar free dark chocolate chips or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all dry ingredients
- In a separated bowl mix wet ingredients
- Add wet ingredient to dry & mix well (batter will be thick)
- Use a tablespoon to get the same size pies & place in a lined baking sheet (should be around 24 single pies)
- Bake for 10-12 min
Macronutrient content per muffin top (including chocolate chips): 35 calories 4 g carbs (1 fiber) 1 g fat, 4 g protein.
Make it a whoopie pie!
We hope you enjoy these delicious baked treats. If you want to make this into an awesome dessert, simply add fat-free cream cheese to create a delicious whoopie pie!
Check out more protein powder recipes on the PrettyFit blog.
Looking for a delicious, healthy baked goods option for a snack or dessert? You've come to the right place. These carrot cake muffin tops are healthy,
Also in Blog
Each product we design draws on our roots, both urban and outdoor, with a unique balance to keep you looking good wherever you go.