- 1 cup oat flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 scoops FitMiss vanilla chai protein powder
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles (for fun!)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup NuNaturals stevia baking blend
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine through salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Combine eggs and stevia and whisk together until fully incorporated in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining wet ingredients to the medium bowl and whisk together.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and add in chocolate chips and walnuts if using.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Let cool completely in pan and then cut into 9 squares, wrap individually and store in refrigerator.
Let's get started! This healthy protein bar recipe is the perfect way to make your nutrition plan fun.
Also in Blog
Each product we design draws on our roots, both urban and outdoor, with a unique balance to keep you looking good wherever you go.